Friends

Friday, February 10, 2012

A-England - Iseult

A-England Iseult

I found out why I haven't really liked my pictures a few posts ago! I think my yellow walls/lighting make it a bad combo for photographing the colors accurately! I went to my kitchen and really like the pictures from in there so much better. Lesson learned I suppose ;-)

A-England is a fairly new brand to me, but the creator, Adina, just celebrated her first year!! That was actually how I ordered my Mythicals (I bought 10 of her 15 beautiful colors). I was so excited to try them, as they are even better in person!!   Her website can be found HERE.  She also has a top and base coat available.  Her shipping is free world wide and PayPal did the currency conversion for me, so I didn't have to worry about that! lol

So since I've been behind, there is a new collection available now! They are mostly holographic, a few linear and some scattered, and one gorgeous shimmer. This collection is called The Legend. You can find this HERE.

Iseult is a beautiful light pink with a very subtle shimmer. It is sheer, so I plan to layer with it in the future. For this manicure, I did 3 coats. It was exactly what I needed after all of this glitter lately ;-)












I can't wait to try more of her gorgeous colors.  The Legend collection especially catches my eye!

Hope you enjoyed this simply beautiful pink!

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. I do love that!! I have a client who would go nuts for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it. It's so simple and pretty. Looks great with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
    I'm following your blog now!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Kisses from Brazil

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lissa, isn't it so classic!? just beautiful!

    Marisa, I hope you get yours soon too! I can only imagine how gorgeous it will be with your darker skin tone!! ;-)

    Hello Maria! Thank you so much for following and welcome!! I will definitely look at your blog and follow ;-) Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete