Friends

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daring Digits Master Chief




I was chatting on Twitter about wanting a Halo polish when Sarah at http://www.chalkboardnails.com/ told me about Daring Digits!  Here is how Ashley describes it:

This is an amazing Custom Made Nail polish in a color that I like to call Master Chief. Just like John-117 the "armor" or base of the nail polish is Army Green, and the "Visor" or glitter of the polish is coppery orange!!

I love it!  And I especially love when a polish reminds me of something I love!  Halo reminds me of all the times when Mr. CC and I stayed up playing Halo while dating!  I totally got into it!! ;-)  The application is great - 2 coats in the pictures.  I used Wicked Fast top coat, but probably should have thrown on a coat of Seche Vite because I do have ridges in my nails from them being weak and peeling!! :-(  I know - I need to find biotin!!

Right now she is having a 20% off sale of her entire Etsy Shop!  You can find that HERE!  She sells Master Chief as a mini, HERE, for $2.80 or a full size, HERE, for $6 plus shipping for your order.  She keeps coming up with new colors and I finally broke down today and placed another order!  I'm so excited to try more!!
 
 
 
 
 
I love how the copper glitter glows!!!
Flash

Again, if you missed it - Ashley of Daring Digits is having a 20% off sale of her entire Etsy Shop until April 1st! You can find that HERE! She sells Master Chief as a mini, HERE, for $2.80 or a full size, HERE, for $6 plus shipping for your order. She keeps coming up with new colors and I finally broke down today and placed another order! I'm so excited to try more!!  A great option she gives is to buy any of her listed polishes as a full size or mini, so if you don't see the color and size you are looking for, send her a message and I'm sure she'd be happy to help!

Overall, I'm loving the polishes named after things, whether it be movies, songs, video games, you name it!  The concept is fun and it makes me relate to the polish.  Maybe that sounds way to sentimental for a polish, but this means a lot to me because of what I make it! ;-)

Hope you have a GREAT day!

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. This is really unique! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really unique! :) i love your nails; just hopped over from Instagram. Hope you can check out my blog at theglassfacade.blogspot.com too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sunshine Rose!! I agree! The copper in it reflects SO nicely!

    Thank you, Marisa!! ;-) I really liked the colors and it wasn't too bold to wear! Even though it was green, of coures ;-)

    Li Han, so glad you could find me! I will check out your blog too :-) Thank you for the compliment!! That means so much! I have been trying to file them properly and make them grow by taking my vitamins!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your swatches of this colour Crystal! It looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete