Friends

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dollish Polish Heart of Glass




Today Dollish Polish will be opened on Etsy!! At 1pm EST :-)  Set your timers, alarms, or mental clocks - but she is going to have...wait for it...HOLOS.  So in honor of her opening (which her polishes go quickly!), I thought I would post one of her new shades, Heart of Glass!  It is a trifecta of holo - shimmer, shards, and bar glitter!  YUM!  Can you see it in the picture above!?!? SO pretty!

Just a note from her:
Please note that new holographic shades, including Heart Of Glass will have a slight increase in price, due to the cost of pigments used in the polishes. I'm A Material Girl is currently sold out until further notice. All other colors, with the exception of Toxic Avenger and Acetone Vault shades will be in stock and available for purchase. Thank You!
I think we don't mind for holos, right?  I drooled over a swatch on her Facebook, HERE.  It's a ways down, but you should be able to find it!

Heart of Glass went on very well!  I only used one coat over Zoya Mitzi and then Cult Nails Bad Devious Nature.  I actually did not use a top coat with Mitzi's combo, but used 1 coat of Poshe with Bad Devious Nature.  I think the TC helped because bar glitter can sometimes be rough, plus I love being extra glossy!  In pictures, 3 coats of Mitzi and 2 coats of Bad Devious Nature.

Zoya Mitzi - a matte polish
 
1 coat of Heart of Glass, no TC, over Mitzi
sunlight
 
 
 
 
2 coats of Bad Devious Nature by Cult Nails, no top coat

I actually saw this over pink from Jen!  I loved it so much, I had to try it!! You can see her swatches on her blog, Jen's Wonderland.
 
 
1 coat of Heart of Glass over Bad Devious Nature, 1 coat of Poshe
 
sunlight
 
 

Hope you enjoyed the swatches ;-)  Have I tempted you to try Dollish Polish or to buy this one?! lol  I am so glad I added it to my order!  Dolly is awesome at this and I'm so excited to see what she will have tomorrow.  I must try to resist though...so if you buy, post pictures on my Facebook - HERE - to make me drool! ;-)

Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. I love this one! It reminds me a lot of 'Save Me' from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection. I bet it would look really pretty over a teal polish as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! Of course, I prefer it over the pink ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I totally want Heart of Glass now *drools*!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the long glitters but have always been too self conscious to try them because my children say I'm too old lol. I think I will give it a go

    ReplyDelete