Friends

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Hungry Asian - Bar Fight



Hello Everyone!  Hope you enjoyed the weekend!! :-)  I didn't make it to the beach :-(  But I was able to relax, read, and watch a movie with Mr. CC!  I have been waiting to watch In Time again (we saw it in theaters) since it came to DVD!  It was finally available on one of the movie channels (HBO I think), so we watched that yesterday afternoon.  That is one of my favorite movies!!  Not only because Justin Timberlake (*swoon*) is in it, but because the concept is just awesome!  I liked everything about it!  Glad to finally rewatch it!

Today I have a gorgeous polish by The Hungry Asian, called Bar Fight (how cute is the little smiley face with the X over the eye! lol!)  This is a black jelly with blue glitter.  I layered 2 coats over 1 coat of ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly (matte).  I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite to give it some gloss!

You can purchase this and many others from Kae on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHungryAsian. Regular bottles are $9.25 and minis are $4.50.  Also, she regularly updates her Facebook and her blog, http://www.thehungryasian.com/.

 
 
 
 
 
 

I love The Hungry Asian polishes!  Kae is awesome at quick shipping and adorable packaging!  I can tell she puts a lot of love and effort into her products!  I highly recommend her shop, especially all the unique colors she has to offer!  I have been eyeing a few others, so I can't wait to order! ;-)

I hope you all have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. This is a matte glitter I can get down with! It looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ the color and the bottle is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish. I wore it shiny and with a matte top coat and it is beautiful both ways. Looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete