Friends

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lush Lacquer - Mr. Bubble



Hi All!! So I know yesterday I did a Lush Lacquer, but I have been eyeing this one too, since I've had them both for such a long time now!  And I was in a hurry last night, since I had dinner with my parents and siblings for an early birthday celebration!  We had DQ ice cream cake...be jealous, lol because it was DELICIOUS!  So I slapped on a coat of black and topped it with 1 coat of Mr. Bubble and a coat of Seche Vite, and BAM!  A totally awesome look in like 5 minutes!  So please excuse my poor clean up, I was literally running outside to snap the pics and then to the car to go! haha :-)

So I love the look of matte glitter and I am certainly not the only one!  Here is Lush Lacquers description of this polish:
Mr. Bubble is a strikingly beautiful clear sheer base with a mixture of glitter...all different sizes of matte pink , matte blue and matte white glitters are used to make this gorgeous polish. We use fine, medium and a few larger hexagonal matte glitter. We don't use any bar glitters in this combination. The colors in this polish look beautiful together and is absolutely stunning on. It's bright and very fun but it does not have a shiny finish until you put the top coat on ...it definitely attracts attention because it is bold! It looks great over other colors (see the swatches up above - on listing) or alone with 2 to 3 coats of polish. This polish has a smooth finish after applying 2 coats of a top coat or gelous. It can be worn shiny by applying a top coat or non-shiny without a topcoat...either way it's fantastic! Please apply a thick top coat to seal in the glitter and allow for a smooth finish! Happy Polishing!!! :0)
BTW~~Matte glitter polishes are all the rage right now!!!!!!
You can purchase this from Lush Lacquer on Etsy. Here is Mr. Bubble listed for $8.75.   You can stay up to date with them on Facebook.  It is a Mother and Daughter team that creates this gorgeous polishes!  They updated the information today on Facebook that they will be discontinuing some colors.  I will list those at the bottom of this post.  They are making room for new colors (squeeeeeaaallll!), so be on the lookout for what's next!


 
 
See? Matte glitter definitely is hot! This to me is almost like a splattered canvas with colors bursting! I love the contrast with the black.
 
 
 
 
 

I hope you enjoyed another look at a Lush Lacquer!  I can't wait to try this over lots of different colors!  Such a fun combination of glitter!

Here are the Lush Lacquers being discontinued: 
  • Purple Passion
  • Pinky Toes
  • Fairy Dust
  • Camo Queen
  • Glitterazi
  • Glam Girl
  • Metallica
  • Mint Madness
  • Lushious Lilac
  • Golden Goddess
  • Salsa Verde
  • Vintage Glitz
  • Fuzzy Peaches
  • Cheetahlicious

It's always sad to see polishes go, so make sure to get 'em before they are gone!  But on the bright side, new colors are always fun :-D

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!!! I Love the color Combo and Matte Glitter is all the rage!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love the glitter combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a striking polish! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Mr. Bubble! I want to get a bottle of it for myself. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete