Friends

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nostalgic As If!

 
Hello!  Today's post I hesitated showing you guys because it's not really as nice as I wanted it!  I've meant to redo this, but just haven't had the time.  I figured I would post it, because the combination looks great in my opinion!  I just had issues with bubbling :-(  So please ignore my imperfections, but enjoy the mani!  I hope you don't mind!
I took 2 coats of Cult Nails Manipulative, which you can see swatched by itself, HERE.  Then I took 1 coat of Nostalgic As If and finished with Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat.  I'm not sure if it's the top coat that I'm using or what I can do to prevent the bubbling.  It could be something different in Nostalgic's base, and maybe I need to wait longer to apply a top coat.  I've had this a few times, so I will continue to experiment to get the best result!  Nostalgic Lacquers are too awesome to pass by, so I will make them work! ;-) lol

Nostalgic Lacquer is sold at http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com/.  Her site is currently under construction, but you can stay up to date by following her Facebook or Blog.  She recently did a wishlist ordering system, so she is working on finishing that up.  Erin, the owner, sells her polishes for $9.75.
 
 


You can find Cult Nails at http://shop.cultnails.com/ for $10 each. Maria, the owner, has a new collection created by her daughter Coco that just came out.  I hope to have that review soon for you!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this mani even though it isn't up to my usual standards :-(  lol  The combination still looks awesome together I think!! I just love the pink in As If!!

I hope you have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. This is so so so cute. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love As If, and this is a great color to layer it over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nostalgic and Cult are two of my favorite brands. .... thanks for reminding me that I have As If. ... and I just ordered Manipulative a few days ago :-) Can't wait to try this mani for myself. It looks beautiful, Crystal. ... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget the bubbling...this combo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete