Friends

Friday, July 20, 2012

Rainbow Honey - Mare of the Moon


Hello and Happy Friday!! Today I have 2 gorgeous polishes featured!!  Rainbow Honey Mare of the Moon and Finger Paints Grape Gumball!

First up is Finger Paints Grape Gumball.  I received this in a swap from my friend Shannon!! Thank you SO much to her for finding this for me!  You can check out her awesome blog, http://thekrackedkat.blogspot.com/.  This is 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  Sorry for the tip wear - typing all day doesn't help! ;-)
  
 


So to cover up my tipwear and try out my new Rainbow Honey, I added 1 coat of Mare of the Moon and Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails!!  I believe that Mare of the Moon would probably look great in 2 coats, but it was easier to layer since I already had on Grape Gumball :-)  Here is the description of it on the website:
Mare of the Moon was inspired by Princess Luna; A deep and mysterious indigo polish with a violet color shift and a sprinkling of silver moon crescents and holographic glitters.
 
You can purchase this from the Rainbow Honey site for $10 for a 15ml bottle or $5 for a 7ml bottle. The bottles and packaging are so awesome - there is a ton of detail that goes into these polishes!  I received a brochure with my recent order, which described the colors and had awesome pictures!  If you didn't have all the colors from the Equestria Collection, this pamphlet will make you want to ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you'd like to get more information and updates from Rainbow Honey, you can follow the Facebook page.  Finger Paints are sold at Sally Beauty stores, but I know I don't always find the colors I'm looking for unfortunately!

I hope you all have a great weekend!! I'm hoping we have some nice weather so I can hit the pool :-D

Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments: