Friends

Friday, July 13, 2012

Wonder Beauty Products - Cosmic Princess

3 coats of Cosmic Princess


OoOoOo...Happy Friday the 13th!! lol :-)  Today I have a soft, fun, and flirty mani for you!  This is Cosmic Princess by Wonder Beauty Products!  The sheer light pink shimmer color with the pastel glitters of blue, pink, and gold make this polish make me feel very girlie, much like a princess hehe!

Jen is the owner and you can buy her products on her Etsy shop!  You can pick this up for $10 (prices range on other polishes).  She also sells her polish in jars, which may be preferred.  I like the jars to see the glitter, but for me the bottles are easier to store :-) If you'd like to keep up to date on shop details, as well as possible giveaways by Jen, check out her Facebook.  My first time trying Wonder Beauty Products was through winning a contest!!! So make sure to check it out! 

Below I used 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  You can see it is sheer, but I liked it for a subtle mani that, when catching the light, gave off the gorgeous shimmer and sparkle.

 
 
 

Then I applied another coat of Cosmic Princess, to make it 3 coats, and didn't use a top coat.  This built up the color, but as you can see, there is still some visible nail line.  On Jen's polish listing for this, which you can see HERE, she has this layered over black.  I think it looks stunning and can only imagine how many layering possibilities there are!  I may have to repost some combinations soon ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Any special plans out there?  I want to go to the beach again this weekend, but we'll see!  I actually have a little color in my cheeks and I've been loving it! It's nice to not have to apply as much makeup lol you know what I mean?  Being so pale in the summer, my bronzer is always abused to make me look fake tan!  But don't get me wrong, I learned my lesson by getting burned! I will be apply my 70 spf sun block frequently haha ;-)  How on earth does the sun still get though!?!  Oh well :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely polish. I love the soft look about it xx

    ReplyDelete