Friends

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Essie - Penny Talk and CrowsToes - Bunny Slope

Hello Everyone!!  I have another pair to show you today!!
 
First up is Essie Penny Talk.  I received this from Klout.  Klout is a social media tracking site.  The site measures your influences and gives you a number.  They recently must have changed their site around, because now I'm even more confused, lol.  I notice I fluctuate in my number, but I don't think they take into account my Facebook page or Instagram.  While looking at it right now, I only see Twitter stats.  Hopefully they will continue to modify it to work better.  Through Klout, they offer perks based on your influence number.  I was lucky enough to receive an Essie Mirror Metallic polish.  I was given the Penny Talk.  So there are some benefits to using the site.  I've received a few other perks before, and they have been great!
 

Disclosure - I have been given a Klout Perk

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
 






 
Next I applied 1 coat of CrowsToes Bunny Slope with Seche Vite.  This polish does eat the top coat, so if you like extremely glossy, you will want to use Seche Vite, maybe even 2 coats.  I only did 1 and thought it was ok, but it still had slight texture.
 
You can find information at The Polished Crow blog. From what I've read, there are two places to buy from, Llarowe and Overall Beauty. I believe prices range from $12-14 between the two stores. Since I was ordering from Llarowe anyway, this and Triple Black Diamond were too pretty to resist!
 



 
The glitters in Bunny Slope are very hard to photograph.  They are holographic, but look black because of the way the light reflects when photographing.  I think this bottle picture is pretty good though to show how sparkly it really is!








I hope you enjoyed this look!  It kind of reminds me of bridal, very classy looking, yet has that fun white glitter and sparkle!  Does it maybe even look like lacey?  Hmmm either way, I was surprised at how much I liked these two together!  Definitely picked these both randomly and they ended up working well together! ;-)

Have a wonderful day!!

Much Love,
Crystal


*As mentioned above, Essie Penny Talk was sent to me by Klout.  All thoughts and opinions on this are that of my own.*

3 comments:

  1. I loved "Penny Talk" on its own, but the addition of "Bunny Slope" makes a great combo!! I really like this mani! It makes me want to go out and get "Penny Talk" or a similar coppery metallic. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I seriously love all of your ideas that you come up with!! 'Penny Talk' is so pretty and I'm not big on frosted polishes but really like this one. I'm checking out Klout now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous combo! Penny Talk is beautiful on its own, too!

    ReplyDelete