Friends

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Laquerlicious - Grape Soda

 
 
Hello Everyone!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!  Sorry I didn't post yesterday!  I spent the day relaxing with Mr. CC!  I am going to miss these shortened work weeks ;-)  Hopefully you guys all enjoyed the time as well!!
 
Today I have a gorgeous Laquerlicious called Grape Soda!
 
 
Unfortunately, Grape Soda is out of stock.  However, you can find many other gorgeous shades at  Laquerlicious - Etsy for $8.50 along with a few Fall and Holiday colors are for sale for $6.50! You can also shop at Laquerlicious - Big Cartel for pretties!
 
 
 
For this mani, I used a base of Steady As She Rose with an accent of Planks A Lot by OPI.  Both are two coats each.  I then applied Grape Soda and topped with Seche Vite.
 
 
You can stay up to date about Laquerlicious by following Michelle on Twitter - @NailChickMich or on Instagram as @CreativeNailChick. You can now find Michelle on Facebook!!!  Make sure to check her out ;-)  She always posts the sale items, so that's how I was able to snag a couple at a great price too!
 
 
Grape Soda applied perfectly and I love the shimmer through it!  The different shades of purple make this a gorgeous top coat for layering over your favorite purple!!  I love how these two looked with it, but I know many other colors would look just as fantastic!
 
 
I love the way the bottle looks in the pic below!! So pretty!
  
 
I love layering!  I forget how much I like these colors, but with the glitter added, they look so good!  Steady As She Rose was one I almost passed by, but I'm so glad I didn't!
 

 
 
Here are a couple close ups!! 
 
 
 
 
Hope you all are able to start the year off right!!  Have a great day!!


Much Love,
Crystal



*This polish was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

4 comments:

  1. *Drool* It is so so pretty. I have seen a lot of swatches of Laquerlicious. I really want some!! Shame I am on a no buy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty yummy... love the base color you picked to go with the grape soda.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete