Friends

Thursday, January 24, 2013

U-Neek Polish - The Hearts Collection (Layered!)

Hello Everyone!!! Today I have The Hearts Collection by U-Neek Polish, but layered!!!  You can view my original post HERE!  And you can purchase these separately or as a collection on Etsy at U-Neek Polish.  Janet, the owner, has lots of other goodies to check out!! Even a few at $5!! You can keep up on all your U-Neek Polish info with her Facebook Page, her blog - www.uneekpolish.blogspot.com, and follow on Instagram - @OneandOnlyJanet.
 
Please forgive me, for I have gone picture crazy...I'm going to keep my talking to a minimum and let you enjoy all these shots!!  Enjoy!
 
Here is Day Dream!
 
 
I started with 2 coats of Zoya Breezi.


I then applied 1 coat of Day Dream and topped with Seche Vite.







Next is Truly, Madly, Deeply!


I used 2 coats of Zoya Mira for the base!


Then applied 1 coat of Truly, Madly, Deeply and topped with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.







Next is I Love You!


I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Nevermore along with 2 coats of Zoya Sooki for an accent, then 1 coat of I Love you, and finished with Seche Vite.





I know Black isn't always thought of as a Valentine's Day color, but I absolutely love the black with this because it brings out those gorgeous iridescent glitters!




Last, but not least - Be Mine!

 
I cannot believe I'm showing this picture...eek!! I *should* have used an aqua base because my nails have too many ridges and splits to show off a metallic!  Especially with this being only 1 coat of China Glaze Admire (love this color!).  So I apologize that my nails are a hot mess, but I had to show you the base!


I then applied 1 coat of Be Mine and finished with Seche Vite.  Much better isn't it?




Just love the holo glitters!




Ok, sorry for the extremely photo-rific post! :-D  Hope you enjoyed seeing these layered!!

Don't forget, these can be purchased separately or as a collection on Etsy at U-Neek Polish!

Have a fantastic day!!
Much Love,
Crystal





*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! These nail colors are all so pretty. Love all these colors for I find them all classy and girly. Gotta have these nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete