Friends

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guest Post from Dani - From Polish, with Love


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share a guest post from Dani of From Polish, with Love! She is a sweetheart and I love to chat with her!! I'll be guest posting on her blog soon, so I'll make sure to let you know when ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm so excited to be over here at Crystal's Crazy Combos today! She is my first guest blog post!!! I was super flattered when she extended the invite to me since I've been following her ever since I started blogging and I look up to her! She is pretty much responsible for every indie purchase I've made due to her fabulous swatches and reviews!

I have a blog called From Polish, with Love and I do everything from swatches and reviews to nail art and some makeup looks!! I'm a SAHM to an almost 2 /12 year old little boy and currently expecting baby boy #2 any day now! I've been married to my high school sweetheart for going on 5 years now!

Today I'm showing you one of the new L'Oreal jelly polishes which is a part of their Summer 2013 Miss Candy Gelly line.

This one is Mango Mamma and was definitely the first polish out of the collection that caught my eye. It's a gorgeous bright-orange jelly that really builds beautifully! I used 4 coats in the pictures below and you can still see VNL but I actually kind of like that with this one!

I couldn't leave well enough alone so I decided to do an accent nail with Finger Paints Flashy on my ring finger from their Special Effects collection that came out in January 2012. I love how the orange flecks really bring a foil-y look to the mani! This is a perfect summer color and would be even prettier as a pedi!






 
Hope you all enjoyed my guest post and I hope you all have a great day!

Again, my blog is From Polish, with Love and hope you enjoyed my post!!

Dani of From Polish, with Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orange is going to be big for Summer I think! Love this mani! Thank you so much, Dani!!!

Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. love your cosmetic items.As i am gonna married, i would need a suit as well as inexpensive wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete