Friends

Friday, May 10, 2013

Shimmer Polish - Tape Manis - Week 5


Hello Everyone!!  Sorry for the gap in tape manis!!  ;-)  Hopefully today was worth the wait! This is week five out of ten! Cindy, the owner, was so kind to send me these to show you all! I am having so much fun coming up with combinations! I hope you all are enjoying what I've come up with so far!!

Today we are looking at Liana! Here are a couple bottle shots!


You can purchase Shimmer Polish HERE on Etsy. You can also visit the
Shimmer Polish Blog! for information and lots of swatches! And you can also stay up to date with
Shimmer Polish on Facebook and on Twitter - @ShimmerPolish.


I started with a base of Zoya Rocky with two coats and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  This will be reviewed soon!


A beautiful blue!


Once that is dry, probably about 20 minutes or so, it's safe to use the tape! Of course, the longer you wait, there is less of a chance for smudges! If you are going to do a tape mani after wearing the polish for a day or two, I recommend reapplying the top coat to prevent the tape from pulling any of the original color with it! 


When I do a tape mani, I apply the tape to my hand a few times to remove some of the tackiness of the tape. I lay it diagonally on the nail and with the clear tape, you can make sure the edges are flat against the nail. I do each nail individually with tape, then apply the polish. Once applied, I remove the tape and move the next nail. By the time that is finished, I add top coat (KBShimmer Clearly on Top) and BAM - Tape Mani!!! I decided to switch the angle up a little!! LOVE how this turned out!


Liana is such a pretty mix of blue, black, and silver holographic glitters!  I love the bigger black and blue glitters in this too!



Glitter close up!


Nail close up!


In case you missed the previous manis, Candace is HERE!, Julie is HERE!, Irene is HERE!, and Jennifer is HERE!





I hope you are enjoying the Shimmer Polish tape manis so far!! Things should be on track to have the next tape mani on next Friday! ;-)

In case you missed above, you can purchase Shimmer Polish HERE on Etsy. You can also visit the
Shimmer Polish Blog for information and lots of swatches! And you can also stay up to date with
Shimmer Polish on Facebook and on Twitter - @ShimmerPolish.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

Much Love,
Crystal




*This polish was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

5 comments:

  1. Find Discounts, Family Vacations And MORE !! Thank You For Stopping Buy And C hecking Out Our Site And Seeing All The Great Buys We have To Offer And More !! Whether Its Legal H elp Or Getting A Deal of brands with coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, I love the diagonal mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try the new angle and I will post a photo on IG! I think this will last longer beacuse whenever I have glitter on the tips and I need to cook, wash the dishes or else it fades away!
    I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore what you did with the tape, wow! I think Jennifer is my favorite of these :) PS totally thought I was already following you lol!

    ReplyDelete